Carbon & sulphur determinator
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATIONS
Carbon & sulphur determinator with two carbon burettes to measure different level of carbon in iron and steel.
It is an apparatus for the volumetric.Determination of Carbon & Sulphur in steel by Strohlein Method.
A weighed sample of steel in the form of drilling is heated in the Furnace by Oxygen at a temperature of 1.200°C.The Carbon & Sulphur present in the material are converted into Carbon - di - oxide and Sulphur - di - oxide respectively.
The Carbon - di- oxide formed together with the lessOxygen is passed into a Burette and its volume measured.
General Description Apparatus
- Glass parts
- Combination Furnace Unit
- Control Pannel
- We manufacture and service equipment like Thermocouples, Industrial oven, industrial furnaces, industrial heating elements, ceramic wares, electronic temperature controllers, industrial lab equipment.
- We supply products across the world and our customers span into several geographies.
- Quality is our prime objective and our reputation in the industry stands as a testimony to our technical proficiency, performance, and capability.
- Our personnel is best in the industry with extensive experience, thorough knowledge, unmatched dedication, hard work and great attitude.
- Our infrastructure comprises state of the art machinery, inspection equipment, modern tools and gadgets that improve productivity, reduce time, minimize effort and increase deliverability.
- Our clientele spanning across the world has been patronizing us for decades due to our timely delivery, quality, service support, process efficiency and reliability.